I am working on a new Silverlight application.
It is a standard MVVM application using RIA services to retrieve the data.

I am trying to not have the domain service in my ViewModel, and I have
managed to get 99% of the domain context out.
The only thing that I am just left with, is a EntitySet<> as the base of one
of my collections, which I'm not too worried about. But for testing, etc. I
need to be able to new up one of these.

When i go
var entityset = new EnitySet<Products>();
It does create a new EntitySet. However, it doesn't initialise it's internal
list. So when I try to add items to it in my tests the whole thing throws
null reference exceptions. Does anyone have a way of creating EntitySets
client side so I can have everything decoupled from my domain context?

-David Burela