I found a way to easily secure any Silverlight application (that is using
the Navigation framework), and thought I would share it with the list.
To secure your application you only need to put around 15 lines of xaml into
MainPage.xaml
The syntax is similar to the page authorisation config in an ASP.Net
application

<authLoader:NavigationAuthRule Uri="/Views/CustomerPage.xaml">
    <authLoader:Deny Users="?" />
    <authLoader:Allow Users="*" />
</authLoader:NavigationAuthRule>

http://www.davidpoll.com/2010/01/01/opening-up-silverlight-4-navigation-authenticationauthorization-in-an-inavigationcontentloader/

There are two controls:
*AuthContentLoade*r will check that the user is allowed to access the page.
If they aren't then an UnauthorizedAccessException is thrown.
To catch this the AuthContentLoader control is wrapped in a *ErrorPageLoader
* control. This is configured to catch the Unauthorized exception and can
redirect to a login screen

Hope it helps someone
-David Burela