Folks, I think I've outsmarted myself. I have a DataGrid bound with a
template column containing a Button and it's all looking quite acceptable.
Now I'm a bit flummoxed, as when one of the buttons is clicked I have to
find out which object in the data source is behind the row containing the
button.

Unlike the WinForms grid, I have no RowIndex or similar property to help me,
all I have are two properties on the Click event: sender and
e.OriginalSource, which seem to be the same.

I'll probably have to walk backwards up the control tree somehow to find the
row and the item it's bound to, but I don't know how yet. Has anyone done
this and got clues? I'll keep web searching in the meantime.

Greg