Regenerating the metadata is really not something I could see being a good
thing.  Those classes are created so that you can apply attributes to
properties on your models without having to mark up the model classes
directly.  Therefore, they're designed to be hand-edited, and regenerating
them would lose any changes (hence regeneration, unless it was done
intelligently to capture the developers existing changes to them, would be
a dangerous feature).  That said, no, I don't know of any existing tools
that do this.

Chris