I'm trying to install the Scrum templates from EMC (scrumforteamsystem.com) and
they all install fine.  Problem is when I attempt to create a new Team Project
it fails with the following error...

TF249033: The site template is not available for the locale identifier (LCID).
The site template name is: SCRUM. The LCID is: 1033. (type
TeamFoundationServerException)

System is a brand new install of TFS 2010, Sharepoint 2010, Windows Server 2008
R2 (x64).

As a comparison, I downloaded the v1.0 BETA Scrum template from Microsoft and
that installed and created Team Projects fine.

Does anyone have an idea what could be going on here?

...Steve

FREEHILLS
This email is confidential. If you are not the intended recipient
you must not disclose or use the information contained in it. If
you have received this email in error please notify us immediately
by return email and delete the document.
Freehills is not responsible for any changes made to a document other
than those made by Freehills or for the effect of the changes on the
document's meaning.
Freehills accepts no liability for any damage caused by this email or
its attachments due to viruses interference interception corruption
or unauthorised access.