Using 2010;
Yup the names are coming up distinguished alrite.
Thanks a lot guys
Ali

From: oztfs-boun...@oztfs.com [mailto:oztfs-boun...@oztfs.com] On Behalf Of Ed
Blankenship
Sent: Thursday, 22 July 2010 11:06 PM
To: ozTFS
Subject: RE: Getting the WorkItem.CreatedBy via TFS API

In TFS 2010, the display names would actually be disambiguated from one another
to be unique if it notices that there would be a conflict.

It would append the domain account like so:

*         John Smith (MYDOMAIN\jsmith)

*         John Smith (MYDOMAIN\johns)

Are you using TFS 2005, 2008, or 2010?

Ed Blankenship