Hi TFS Team -

Using TFS 2010.  I have created a number of new Build Definitions.  I also
created new folder within the TeamBuildTypes folder locally and checked into
TFS.  I fired up a Build and see the TFS Workspace creates the folder (on
TFS), but is missing the TeamBuildTypes folder.  This folder is not created.
 I am not sure why.  Can anyone help me with this?  I am expecting to see
all the Build Types folder (that the Build Definitions are pointing to)
inside the TeamBuildTypes folder.  My build is failing because my Target
file is attempting to access a file within the TeamBuildTypes folder.

Thanks so much for any help provided

Oscar Bautista