Thanks for the heads up. I will follow up!

From: oztfs-boun...@oztfs.com [mailto:oztfs-boun...@oztfs.com] On Behalf Of
Stephen Godbold
Sent: Wednesday, 15 December 2010 1:57 PM
To: ozTFS
Subject: RE: Exposing TSF to the Internet

As far as I am aware the requirement is that the user only needs to be covered
by a TFS CAL in this scenario. The gray area in my understanding is around who
must hold that CAL. I believe it would need to be the organisation taking on
the external parties (in this case InTACT).

Perhaps one of the MS guys out there can confirm?

Cheers,
Steve.

Stephen Godbold
Senior Consultant | Readify<http://readify.net/> | Microsoft MVP - VS