From: oztfs-boun...@oztfs.com [mailto:oztfs-boun...@oztfs.com] On Behalf Of
Pape, Barry
Sent: Tuesday, 5 November 2013 7:16 AM
To: ozTFS
Subject: RE: TFS Setup

Thanks for your reply Mitch.  I neglected to mention that we want to use Git
version control, and as far as I can tell Source Code Explorer is only
available on TFVC repositories.  I didn't realize that the concepts I am asking
about are more fine grained than TFS (collections and projects) in general.  Is
there a way to achieve what I am looking for with TFS Git?

Thank you,
Barry