Hi Gareth,

I'm sure. There's a document in the committers module in SVN (called
committee-info.txt) which has the reporting schedule for every project.
Ours is: February, May, August, November. That hasn't changed.

We were late last time. The "September" report is our August one [1]. Seems
they didn't get your first e-mail to them. You resent the report to them on
September 3rd.

Thanks.

[1]
http://www.apache.org/foundation/records/minutes/2007/board_minutes_2007_08_29.txt