> It's lovely to e-meet you! Thanks for connecting. > > By way of introduction, I'm the Director of inCompass (formerly HCD i-Lab), a > pro-poor/social innovation lab based in Cambodia that works in a number of > developing countries. We pioneer and advocate Human-Centered innovation for > the poor in order to design desirable, affordable, and life-enhancing > solutions. >
Great to meet you too, Mariko. I'm really interested in community bootstrapping efforts for communities with little capital, so I think what you're doing is amazing. > We're currently hiring a Business Director (COO+General Manager role) and 2 > Senior Design Strategists who's want to try work in the developing world. As > brilliant people tend to be connected, I thought you may know of others like > yourself. > > If you know of those interested, please share. (Due ASAP -- we're > interviewing until we meet our match!) > > SENIOR DESIGN STRATEGIST: > http://www.linkedin.com/jobs2/view/14412566?trk=job_nov > > BUSINESS DIRECTOR: > http://www.linkedin.com/jobs2/view/15563435?trk=job_nov I'll cc this to the P2P Foundation's email list -- there are a lot of people there into open hardware and low-cost micromanufacturing, and the membership is scattered all over the world.I'll forward your message to the P2P Foundation's email list -- there are a lot of people there into open hardware and low-cost micromanufacturing, and the membership is scattered all over the world. Best, Kevin -- Kevin Carson Senior Fellow, Karl Hess Scholar in Social Theory Center for a Stateless Society http://c4ss.org "You have no authority that we are bound to respect" -- John Perry Barlow "We are legion. We never forgive. We never forget. Expect us" -- Anonymous Homebrew Industrial Revolution: A Low-Overhead Manifesto http://homebrewindustrialrevolution.wordpress.com Desktop Regulatory State http://desktopregulatorystate.wordpress.com _______________________________________________ P2P Foundation - Mailing list http://www.p2pfoundation.net https://lists.ourproject.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/p2p-foundation
