Hi,

I am co-PC chair of a specific track on P2P at a conference.
We would like to attract submissions from developers reporting
their experience on practical issues.

We often see tons of interesting issues, raised by people who build P2P
systems, that often become lost in mailing list archives.
Some issues on top of my head:
-disk caching of P2P traffic
-practical NAT traversal issues
-innovative applications of P2P architectures
-various measurements results
-experience using various P2P library
-etc.

you can find details for the conference here:
http://icccn.org/icccn09/tracks/p2pn.html

here are the important dates:
    *  February 20, 2009: Abstract registration deadline
    * February 27, 2009: Paper submission deadline
    * May 1, 2009: Author Notification
    * May 15, 2009: Camera-ready papers due

If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact me.

Regards,
Arnaud.

--
Arnaud Legout, Ph.D.

INRIA Sophia Antipolis - Planète  Phone : 00.33.4.92.38.78.15
2004 route des lucioles - BP 93   Fax   : 00.33.4.92.38.79.78
06902 Sophia Antipolis CEDEX      E-mail: arnaud.leg...@inria.fr
FRANCE                            Web   :
http://www-sop.inria.fr/planete/Arnaud.Legout/index.html