I'm not sure if I understand the question, but wouldn't the answer
tautologically be 100%?

In other words, aren't 100% of internet nodes connected to each other
through a series of LANs and WANs, by definition?

Or you could state it as "100% of all internet nodes are connected to
100% of all other internet nodes through LAN/WAN", with the caveat that
some interconnections are restricted by proxies, firewalls, and
temporary outages.

I'm guessing this isn't the answer you're looking for, however.  Can you
restate the question to resolve my confusion?

-david