Ok, so are you asking something like "what's the typical LAN size?"

That's a good question; I really have no idea.  I'm not sure how such a
thing could be measured directly because any number of nodes can sit
behind a single IP.

You could perhaps estimate it by perhaps figuring out the general ratio
of servers to corporate users to home users, and then get data on the
typical size of each.  But I can't imagine that would produce a useful
number.

Stepping up a bit, what is the bigger question you're try to answer?  If
you know for certain that the answer was "7", what would you do with
that information?  Maybe we can find a way to answer the bigger question
without getting lost in these details.

-david