Spotify does not only play "randomly", though. This confused me a bit when
reading the introduction here. I only play specific songs in spotify, or
albums, or artists.Yes, some say thats a meaningless way to use a streaming
service, but its not: I get to use it from any PC, I get to be legal, and I
get (mostly anyway...) correct metadata.

John Bäckstrand