> > Would you use libutp (https://github.com/bittorrent/libutp) or
> > libjingle's psuedo-tcp classes, or some other, or just use plain UDP
> > and manage segmentation/retransmit/reordering yourself?
>
> This is completely irrelavant to the subject of NAT traversal.

It came out rude. My apologies, Alen. I meant that providing
reliability over UDP tunnels (or lossy behaviour over TCP ones)
is a subject that is not directly related to the "NAT traversal
state of the art". NAT traversal domain ends when you have two
peers talking to each other in some form or fashion. Adapting
this form to the needs of the application is a separate issue.

Alex