On Feb 20, 2011, at 10:19 PM, Valerio Schiavoni wrote:

> Hello Roberto,
> On Sun, Feb 20, 2011 at 9:43 PM, Roberto Roverso
> <roberto.rove...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> I have made available the NAT Discovery part of the connectivity library
>> which we are currently developing at Peerialism.
>> You can find all information needed following this link:
>> http://code.google.com/p/natcracker/wiki/NATDiscovery .
>
> well done.
> You probably already thought about the following, but still: why don't
> you provide a simple web form where users can upload the results
> obtained by the nat discovery tool?

Yes, that is a great idea. I'm actually working already on the statistics
collector server.
Clients will be allowed to upload their discovery results if the user decides
to disclose them.
We can use the same infrastructure later to test the connectivity library once
it is released.
I will port another mail when the client modifications are ready.

> This would allow to collect, a re-publish,  a real-world NAT
> deployment statistics, a certainly valuable info.

Regards,
Roberto