Hi Emin,

So I am quite curious about CoDoNS, and what became of the entire project
as what I've read about it so far makes it seem like it was very cool but
disappeared off the face of the Internet. If you'd like to contact me off
list with where I should follow up, or give the list more details about the
project, I'd like to know more.

On Fri, Jan 13, 2012 at 3:51 AM, Emin Gun Sirer
<e...@systems.cs.cornell.edu>wrote:

> Hi Marc,
>
> There is nothing secret about CoDoNs -- we ran a public service for many
> years. We never open-sourced the code, however, partly because we wanted to
> keep the option to commercialize the work, and partly because a portion of
> the code was encumbered at the time, though this is no longer the case. If
> you have further inquiries about the code and its licensing, it's best to
> take that discussion off the list.
>
> Best,
> - egs
>
> On Fri, Jan 13, 2012 at 5:58 AM, Marc <m...@let.de> wrote:
>
>> On Fri, Jan 13, 2012 at 3:15 AM, Tony Arcieri <tony.arci...@gmail.com>
>> wrote:
>> > On Thu, Jan 12, 2012 at 5:29 PM, Emin Gun Sirer <
>> e...@systems.cs.cornell.edu>

>> > Wow! This is exactly the sort of thing I'm looking for, thanks! I will
>> > definitely be perusing this site.
>>
>> Hi Emin, i was at this site a few month ago and there  still is no
>> code availavable, is  the project deprated or  just so secret that
>> you cant talk about it ? :)))
>>

>> greetings
>>
>> marc

Tony Arcieri