Hi all,

I' m doing some experiments on a few overlays. Basically, I'm trying to see the effect of nodes' misbehavior in landmark-based positionning networks such as GNP or NPS.
Is there any litterature or useful links to know?
Have you some ideas on behaviors that should be studied?
Last point, Is there a way to avoid the filtering function established by NPS for example consisting in not considering nodes Whose error is deviating from the median  errors of other nodes. I mean is there a way to destabilize this kind of protections.

Kind regards,

Stuart.