On Sat, 2006-03-18 at 22:43 -0800, noc ops wrote:
> I'm interested in knowing if there's a way to filter communication among
> super nodes? If so, any insight will be appreciated.

Depends on your end-goal. If your end-goal is to prevent local clients
from becoming supernodes, but allow them to access external supernodes,
then there are many solutions:
- NAT/firewall the local clients being the extreme
- Drop inbound first-contact packets to local clients
- Deep packet inspection for specific patterns identified by Salman

If your intent is to listen-in on supernode communication, or
traffic-shape it etc., that may be harder.

cheers,
--
Saikat