On 3/20/06, Daniel Stutzbach <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Resiliency depends on other features of the graph.  If the small world
> is also a power-law graph, for example, it is vulnerable to attacks on
> the high-degree peers.  The fact that the graph is a small world is
> irrelevant.

Speaking of which, I found this quite interesting: "The Topology of
Covert Conflict",
http://www.cl.cam.ac.uk/TechReports/UCAM-CL-TR-637.pdf

(quick and incomplete summary: uses evolutionary game theory to
analyze the effectiveness of different strategies for dealing with
vertex-order attacks in scale-free networks.)

Alen