http://www.pobox.com/~schwern/
Perl Quality Assurance      <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>         Kwalitee Is Job One
I do have a cause though.  It is obscenity.  I'm for it.
    -- Tom Lehrer "Smut"

Notice:  This e-mail message, together with any attachments, contains information of
Merck & Co., Inc. (Whitehouse Station, New Jersey, USA) that may be confidential,
proprietary copyrighted and/or legally privileged, and is intended solely for the use
of the individual or entity named in this message.  If you are not the intended
recipient, and have received this message in error, please immediately return this by
e-mail and then delete it.