Piers,

Leon was the only -1 vote.
Rob voted +1, and he responded to discuss Leon's -1.

For maximum clarity, please respond only to the original message to
register a vote.

If you wish to respond to a vote itself, as Rob did to Leon's vote,
it may be clearer to cancel out the vote in the subject line as
I have done here.

I trust you were being facetious about your comment about having
to explain voting +1.  I have been explaining for months what
the system is and why it is designed that way (and what is
incomplete about it and why that shouldn't stop its promotion
to the P5EE namespace).

Frankly, I am rather surprised that anyone would vote -1 on
something that there was a week of discussion time for and
no one commented. Nevertheless, I seek people's candid input,
and we are still working out the norms in our still formative
community on a halting, tentative, and fractious project.

Also, the tendency in a project is toward inaction.
This is why anyone who wishes to stand in the way of progress
needs to justify themselves much more thoroughly than a person
who wants to make progress.

Stephen