In a message dated Tue, 24 Sep 2002 10:00:14 +0900, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

>So I don't mind we adopt Log::Log4perl as a standard
> of p5ee logging module. API/format compatiblity is
> not necessary in many cases, but it is a Good
> Thing [tm] from the viewpoint of promotion.

Thanks for the kind words, me and fellow Log::Log4perl author Kevin Goess are
certainly honored that you guys like the API. And in the context of industry-standard
APIs I think that it's certainly a smart choice to hop on the log4j interface, which
has proven to work over the years in the Java world.

Let us know if you guys need any changes/enhancements, we're certainly happy to
accomodate you.

--
-- Mike

P.S.: Just subscribed to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

# Mike Schilli             #
# [EMAIL PROTECTED] #
# http://perlmeister.com   #
# log4perl.sourceforge.net #