On Sun, 2003-03-30 at 22:27, Nathan Byrd wrote:
> On Sat, 2003-03-29 at 12:18, Aaron Trevena wrote:
> > anyway - looking at Apache::Par and PAR I something which could be very
> > useful to the p5ee effort.
> I would love to see PAR and Apache::PAR considered for the p5ee
> project.  If there is anything that I can do to help make this happen
> (I'm the author of Apache::PAR), please let me know.

Hi,

Thanks.

The only thing you need to get PAR and/or Apache::PAR "included in P5EE"
is to have someone who is authoring a P5EE Spec include it in their
vision of "Enterprise Computing with Perl".
(i.e. new volunteers always welcome)

I have been interested in the discussions I have heard about PAR, and
I'll evaluate it sooner or later.

Thanks for your ongoing good work.

Stephen