On Thu, 2002-01-03 at 11:24, Stephen Adkins wrote:
> I will update the Who's Who on P5EE with a city/state/country column
> if people will respond with where they live.

Chris Winters
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, USA

Regarding 5.5/5.6 issues, I'm ambivalent. I hate to leave out
organizations that have sound reasons (as discussed by Gunther and
Eduardo) for staying with 5.5. OTOH, we don't have a product/API yet and
the more time that goes by, the more organizations standardize on 5.6.
So I'd lean toward 5.6 so we can focus resources on functionality rather
than compatibility.

Chris

--
Chris Winters ([EMAIL PROTECTED])
Building enterprise-capable snack solutions since 1988.