Hi,

I just checked in modifications which allow the demo application
to edit the data in a table rather than simply read it.

   http://www.officevision.com/pub/p5ee/demo.html
   http://www.officevision.com/cgi-bin/pub/p5ee/p5x/demo/report

Furthermore, in order to assist people with installing the software
and getting an environment up and running, I have *begun* an
installation guide.

http://www.officevision.com/pub/p5ee/software/htdocs/P5EEx/Blue/installguide
..html

Steve Lihn gave helpful comments when he installed the software
a little while ago.  If anyone who installs the software would like
to write up an "installation story" I would be happy to put it up
on the P5EE site.  It might help others who encounter your
particular situation.

An "installation story" is not a complete guide or a manual on how
others should do it.  It simply documents your own configuration,
challenges, and solutions with installing the software.
i.e.

  * I have such-and-such a configuration
  * first I did this, then this, then this
  * encountered my first problem, did this to overcome it
  * then did this, that, and the other thing
  * got stuck here, tried this, found that that worked
  * then voila! the demo runs!

As always, if anyone wants to get involved, I have more than
enough ways that people can contribute at every skill level.

Stephen