Hi,

It seems clear from a number of people's comments that the
transactional facilities need to be more central to P5EE.
(Obviously, the projects I have been working on recently
haven't required them, so I have somewhat neglected them in
P5EEx::Blue.)

I will be downloading bOP and evaluating making P5EE work
with it.

Rob: Does this seem like a good idea, and would you and
bivio Software Artisans, Inc. look kindly on such a
development? (Presumably this code base is actively developed,
with lots of vision and direction for where it is going in
the future.)

Are there other mature transaction processing packages for
Perl that I should be evaluating?

Stephen