   P5EE - Enterprise Perl
   Date: 07/25/2002
   Time: 6:00pm - 7:00pm
   Location: Grande Ballroom A in the East Tower
   Moderated by: Leon Brocard, Fotango

   The mission of the P5EE project is to promote the development,
   deployment, and acceptance of Enterprise Systems written in Perl.
   We will discuss the goals of P5EE and report on the current status.

1. I would suggest we start discussing this now so that a clearer
agenda can be defined for the brief hour of face-to-face time
that some of us will have. (I will not be there, though.)

What do people think?

I propose that Leon take the lead because he will be the
moderator at the conference.

2. I had figured it would be in a conference room where we had
some hope of getting a speaker phone in there so I could
perhaps join in remotely.
Anyone know how the BOF format works?
Will it be around a table? at a lectern? or just pulling
together a circle of chairs?

Stephen