To provide a little wood for the fire I created a list of all the
uppercase headings that are in the Perl modules that presently reside on
my system.  The semi unique uppercase list is at 745!  What I would like
is to define a list of "Must Have" headings out of the 745+ being used.

Now this list is not filtered and if someone would like to filter it
down and send it back I will create a web page with links to each
filtered list.

The URL for now is:
http://www.gina.net/rough_headings.txt

I have left them raw at this point since there are some interesting ones
in there and different spellings as well, which as a bad speller I can
appreciate. :)

NOTE:  I did nothing to the content, it is the same case it was in the
documentation it was extracted from.  I only used the uppercase =head1
entries.  Any head1 with lower case was excluded and only =head1 tags
were grepped.

Aaron