Thanks, Stephen.  The summary looks good.

On Fri, Aug 30, 2002 at 04:04:17PM -0400, Stephen Adkins wrote:
>  4. I plan to repackage/refactor P5EEx::Blue as
>     App::Context, App::Repository, and App::Widget.
>
>     I would prefer to do this in the P5EE CVS repository as the
>     first three projects.  Let me know what you think about this
>     idea on this list.  In the future, such project nominations
>     will be put to a vote.

+6.02e23  :-)

This is an exceedingly good idea.  When I look at P5EEx::Blue, I
see a big, huge, intimidating mass of code.  It's not clear to me
that there are discrete components within Blue, or if they can be
used outside the context of Blue, or with other modules.

With that as a starting point, I do see the benefit of a single
monolithic distribution that contains mostly docs and sample code.
This would, for example, describe a specific problem that crops up
in large systems, and show how two or three modules (that would have
been part of a monolithic P5EE) can be used together to solve one
problem.

Z.