Hi,

As you have observed, the list has not been active, but that does
not mean that the dream is not alive.

If you wonder "what dream is that?" take a look again at the
P5EE Project Mission and Project Description at

   http://www.officevision.com/pub/p5ee/

I continue to develop and integrate code that represents how I
do enterprise development in perl.

To the extent that people are interested in discussing this way
or anyone else's way, this list can certainly be revived.

Stephen