I have a resource that is configured as a Master/Slave resource. If I kill a
resource it is dependent on, it properly fails over to the other node. However,
if I reboot the master node, it does not fail over. What I see is that the
master node switches to UNCLEAN - Offline, the master resource stops running
(crm_mon shows only the slave node running) and then it just sits there until
the master node finishes booting. Once the rebooted node re-joins the cluster,
it figures out which is master/slave and one of them gets promoted. The entire
time, the partition says it has quorum. This is Pacemaker 1.0.4.
Is this expected behavior? Is there any rule or constraint I can add that would
detect the reboot and cause a failover so that the slave is promoted to master
before the other node finishes rebooting?

Thanks for any suggestions.