----- Original Message ----- From: "Dejan Muhamedagic" <deja...@fastmail.fm>
To: <pacema...@clusterlabs.org>
Sent: Monday, September 14, 2009 1:37 PM
Subject: Re: [Pacemaker] Virtual IP

Hi,

On Mon, Sep 14, 2009 at 01:22:58PM -0400, E-Blokos wrote:
Hi,

I'm trying to create A virtual ip group with heartbeat/pacemaker GUI in a 4
nodes cluster.
So I do resources -> add -> group (?) -> primitive x n -> done...
but now I see resources unmanaged on all nodes with unexpected error
rc1=.....

How do you expect help based on this little information you
provided? Which, btw, is probably misquoted too: rc1= sounds
really awkward.

Thanks,

Dejan

Thanks

Franck

believed to be clean.

sorry yes I can see only "unknown error rc=1"  nothing else
So I used ipAddr2, is it correct ?
I tried to migrate the RA on all nodes and it's the same...

Thanks

Franck

believed to be clean.