Hi Everyone,

I'm having an issue with pacemaker and was hoping someone could point me in the
right direction.

I'm using pacemaker with openais on a set of NFS servers.  Every time I reboot
the primary I get a split brain in DRBD.

>From what I can tell when openais is shutting down it doesn't stop the
>services it is controlling so as far as DRBD is concerned it is the same as a
>hard shutdown.

I can reproduce the problem by stopping OpenAIS ("service openais stop" or
"/etc/init.d/openais stop") and see that the controlled services (DRBD, files
systems, nfs, etc.) are still running.

I think this is the same exact problem:
http://www.gossamer-threads.com/lists/linuxha/pacemaker/59384

Version Info:
CentOS 5.4 x64
drbd83-8.3.2-6.el5_3
openais-0.80.6-8.el5_4.1
pacemaker-1.0.5-4.1

Is there something special that needs to be configured so that when openais
stops it stops all of the resources?

Thanks for the help!

-Tony