Hi,

We've got the SuSE Linux Enterprise 11 HA add-on, which comes with OpenAIS, Pacemaker and DRBD, as well as YaST modules for configuring these.

We want to run two DRBD pairs:

 - One with ext3 in a standard master/slave configuration
 - One with ocfs2 in an active/active configuration

I have two questions:

1. I understand I need to set net { allow-two-primaries; } in drbd.conf - is that correct? YaST doesn't have an option for this, and it overwrites the change if I put it in the file manually :-(

2. Does each DRBD device need a unique port? The default for /dev/drbd1 is 7789, and I've chosen 7788 for /dev/drbd2. Is this the correct thing to do?

Thanks
Martin