Hi

I installed a new 3 node cluster today. I used the instructions on the
install page from the wiki and up to "corosync start" everything went
smooth.

At that point, apparently the following loop of corosync spawning
pacemaker and pacemaker crashing starts. See logs on
http://pastebin.com/VayyqZKs

OpenSuSE 11.2 x86_64
clusterlabs repo
pacemaker-1.0.10-1.4.x86_64
corosync-1.2.7-1.2.x86_64

As you can see in the config, apart from the ip configuration,
everything is as mentioned in the examples.

Thanks in advance,
Dominik
totem {

        version: 2

        # How long before declaring a token lost (ms)
        token:          5000

        # How many token retransmits before forming a new configuration
        token_retransmits_before_loss_const: 20

        # How long to wait for join messages in the membership protocol (ms)
        join:           1000

        # How long to wait for consensus to be achieved before starting a new
round of membership configuration (ms)
        consensus:      7500

        # Turn off the virtual synchrony filter
        vsftype:        none

        # Number of messages that may be sent by one processor on receipt of
the token
        max_messages:   20

        # Disable encryption
        secauth:        off

        # How many threads to use for encryption/decryption
        threads:        0

        # Limit generated nodeids to 31-bits (positive signed integers)
        clear_node_high_bit: yes

        # Optionally assign a fixed node id (integer)
        # nodeid:         1234

        interface {
                ringnumber: 0

                # The following three values need to be set based on your
environment
                bindnetaddr: 10.2.50.141
                mcastaddr: 226.94.1.2
                mcastport: 5406