Serge Dubrouski @ 21/03/2011 13:10 -0300 dixit:
What I am talking about is monitoring (probing) of a resource on a node
where this resource cannot be exist.

As far as I understand that would require a definition of a "quorum"
node or another special kind of node where resource cannot exist.
Figuring out a a such role from location/collocation rules seems to
complex to me. The idea of quorum node was abandoned by long ago in
favor for some other features/project that Lars mentioned earlier.

There is already a location rule, and a minus infinite value.

Is that value being used dynamically ? If not, that could be used
as a marker for "this (resource) can not possibly run in this node"
so monitoring is not necesary ?

--
Carlos G Mendioroz  <t...@huapi.ba.ar>  LW7 EQI  Argentina