Hi, Yan

An answer becomes slow, and really I'm sorry.

(2011/05/13 15:06), Gao,Yan wrote:
I understand that you think the improvement for the non-default
placement strategy makes sense to the "default" too. Though the
"default" is somewhat intended not to be affected by any "placement
strategy" so that the behaviors of existing pengine test cases and
users' deployments remain unchanged.
I think that a function dispersed with the number of the start of the resource has a problem at the time of "default" setting.

This problem is the Pacemaker-1.0 series, but does the same movement.
If it could be settled by this correction, I thought a correction to be applicable in Pacemaker-1.0.

Should not this problem be revised?

For "utilization" strategy, load-balancing is still done based on the
number of resources allocated to a node. That might be a choice.

When I do not set capacity by "utilization" setting in Pacemaker-1.1 , expected movement is possible!

Best Regards,
Yuusuke IIDA