Hi,

Is there a way to control which node in the cluster stoniths which other node
based on some sort of connectivity information (using the heartbeat network)?

Currently, in case one node in the cluster has network issues in its
private/heartbeat network, both nodes try to reset each other. I would rather
like the good node in the cluster reset the node with network issue based on
connectivity information (similar to a ping resource or as such). Is this
possible? If yes, is there a config example that I can look at?

Thanks,
Prakash