Hi

I've just built pacemaker 1.1.6 on CentOS 5.7 with the aid of the attached patches. Not sure if the methods I've used are correct but it does now build and produce a series of RPMs which is more than it did before.

Files affected:
configure.ac - had to rename PKG_FEATURES -> PCMK_FEATURES to avoid an autoconf error. Not sure what changed between 1.1.5 and .6 but this was OK before. doc/Makefile.am - added the -L option to a2x to avoid an error about being unable to fetch the dtd file for crm.8. Am more surprised that it works on other distros since the xmllint that a2x calls specifies --nonet pacemaker.spec diff to pull in the patch and to define other stuff that doesn't exist on el5 like _initddir and override the docdir. Also, ./configure on el5 does not like --docdir=

--
Trevor
Voiceflex