Hi,

how can i monitor free space of virtual filesystems in an active / passive
cluster  with an external monitoring tool (such as Tivoli, HP OVO, Nagios or
Nimbus) monitor? The file systems are mounted only on the active node. I have
no clusterfilesystems such ocfs in use, only ext3.unfortunately there is no
monitoring via snmp- or am I wrong there? Can someone give me a hint about it?

is perhaps also important to know that the values ​​of the monitoring will be
used for billing.

PS: I I'm the Pacemaker version of SLES 11 SP1 in use

Mit freundlichen Grüßen/best regards

Frank B.