Hi,
I am working on the mysql RA and I am hitting a strange problem again. I need to store a cluster wide attribute like this:

crm_attribute --type crm_config --name replication_info -s mysql_replication -v "10.2.2.160|mysql-bin.000140|18276"

Would this cause a pengine run. Since I added this piece of code I am having this strange behavior after a master switch, here testvirtbox3 was the previous master.

Node testvirtbox3: standby
Online: [ testvirtbox1 testvirtbox2 ]

 reader_vip_2   (ocf::heartbeat:IPaddr2):       Started testvirtbox2
 reader_vip_3   (ocf::heartbeat:IPaddr2):       Started testvirtbox2
 writer_vip     (ocf::heartbeat:IPaddr2):       Started testvirtbox1
 reader_vip_1   (ocf::heartbeat:IPaddr2):       Started testvirtbox2
 Master/Slave Set: ms_MySQL
     Masters: [ testvirtbox2 ]
     Slaves: [ testvirtbox1 ]
     Stopped: [ p_mysql:0 ]

testvirtbox2 is the master but testvirtbox1 has the writer_vip. My config explicitely has those rules concerning writer_vip. I have to use cluster attributes since the old implementation using node attributes easily fails with non-trivial fail over case.

colocation writer_vip_coloc_master inf: ms_MySQL:Master writer_vip
order order_writer_vip_master inf: ms_MySQL:promote writer_vip:start

Regards,

Yves