Hi again. I was hoping to get some insight into why two nodes get rebooted in
my cluster when I halt one of of them.

I'm running corosync 1.1.4 and pacemaker-1.1.6 on CentOS 6.2. I've put my
configuration up on pastebin if anyone would like to take a look

http://pastebin.com/raw.php?i=6cAkJ3Qk

Could this be related?

ERROR: native_create_actions: Resource st-xenapi-nas1-dev3-fence
(stonith::fence_xenapi) is active on 2 nodes attempting recovery

I noticed that during such times, multiple nodes are running the same resource.
Incidentally, even if this isn't the cause, Is there a way to prevent this?

Thanks in advance..

-Errol