On Thu, Sep 27, 2012 at 6:24 AM, David Vossel <dvos...@redhat.com> wrote:
> [...]

Thanks for the quick reply.  Hopefully I'm missing something silly,
but I don't see any official Fedora updates for pacemaker anywhere.
I've run 'yum update' plus manually looked through the contents of the
official updates repo, and there's nothing for pacemaker.  I even
looked at F17 updates, in the off chance that I'd have to update from
16 to 17 to get this working, but I don't see it there either.  Is
this in some 3rd party repo, or still in a non-public staging repo?

thanks!