Il 27/06/2013 01:22, Chris Feist ha scritto:
On 06/24/13 16:33, Mailing List SVR wrote:
Hi,

I defined this clone resource for connectivity check:

pcs resource create ping ocf:pacemaker:ping host_list="10.0.2.2"
multiplier="1000" dampen=10s op monitor interval=60s

pcs resource clone ping ping_clone globally-unique=false

these works, but now I need to add a location rules to make the service switch
on the node that reach the gw, with crm I used something like this

/location database_on_connected_node database_resource \/
/ rule $id="database_on_connected_node-rule" pingd: defined pingd/

how to do the same using pcs?

I'm still working on fully implementing rules into pcs, but you can run the following command with the latest pcs (was just fixed today).

pcs constraint location database_resource rule pingd: defined pingd

Let me know if you have any issues implementing this setting.

I installed pcs from git and it works, thanks!

Nicola

Thanks!
Chris

thanks