Congrats!! I know this was a long time in the making.

digimer

On 25/07/13 20:43, Andrew Beekhof wrote:
Announcing the release of Pacemaker 1.1.10

    https://github.com/ClusterLabs/pacemaker/releases/Pacemaker-1.1.10

There were three changes of note since rc7:

   + Bug cl#5161 - crmd: Prevent memory leak in operation cache
   + cib: Correctly read back archived configurations if the primary is
corrupted
   + cman: Do not pretend we know the state of nodes we've never seen

Along with assorted bug fixes, the major topics for this release were:

- stonithd fixes
- fixing memory leaks, often caused by incorrect use of glib reference counting
- supportability improvements (code cleanup and deduplication, standardized
error codes)

Release candidates for the next Pacemaker release (1.1.11) can be
expected some time around Novemeber.

A big thankyou to everyone that spent time testing the release
candidates and/or contributed patches.  However now that Pacemaker is
perfect, anyone reporting bugs will be shot :-)

To build `rpm` packages:

1. Clone the current sources:

        # git clone --depth 0 git://github.com/ClusterLabs/pacemaker.git
        # cd pacemaker

1. Install dependancies (if you haven't already)

        [Fedora] # sudo yum install -y yum-utils
        [ALL]   # make rpm-dep

1. Build Pacemaker

        # make release

1. Copy and deploy as needed

## Details - 1.1.10 - final

Changesets: 602
Diff:       143 files changed, 8162 insertions(+), 5159 deletions(-)

## Highlights

### Features added since Pacemaker-1.1.9

   + Core: Convert all exit codes to positive errno values
   + crm_error: Add the ability to list and print error symbols
   + crm_resource: Allow individual resources to be reprobed
   + crm_resource: Allow options to be set recursively
   + crm_resource: Implement --ban for moving resources away from nodes and
--clear (replaces --unmove)
   + crm_resource: Support OCF tracing when using --force-(check|start|stop)
   + PE: Allow active nodes in our current membership to be fenced without
quorum
   + PE: Suppress meaningless IDs when displaying anonymous clone status
   + Turn off auto-respawning of systemd services when the cluster starts them
   + Bug cl#5128 - pengine: Support maintenance mode for a single node

### Changes since Pacemaker-1.1.9

   + crmd: cib: stonithd: Memory leaks resolved and improved use of glib
reference counting
   + attrd: Fixes deleted attributes during dc election
   + Bug cf#5153 - Correctly display clone failcounts in crm_mon
   + Bug cl#5133 - pengine: Correctly observe on-fail=block for failed demote
operation
   + Bug cl#5148 - legacy: Correctly remove a node that used to have a
different nodeid
   + Bug cl#5151 - Ensure node names are consistently compared without case
   + Bug cl#5152 - crmd: Correctly clean up fenced nodes during membership
changes
   + Bug cl#5154 - Do not expire failures when on-fail=block is present
   + Bug cl#5155 - pengine: Block the stop of resources if any depending
resource is unmanaged
   + Bug cl#5157 - Allow migration in the absence of some colocation constraints
   + Bug cl#5161 - crmd: Prevent memory leak in operation cache
   + Bug cl#5164 - crmd: Fixes crash when using pacemaker-remote
   + Bug cl#5164 - pengine: Fixes segfault when calculating transition with
remote-nodes.
   + Bug cl#5167 - crm_mon: Only print "stopped" node list for incomplete clone
sets
   + Bug cl#5168 - Prevent clones from being bounced around the cluster due to
location constraints
   + Bug cl#5170 - Correctly support on-fail=block for clones
   + cib: Correctly read back archived configurations if the primary is
corrupted
   + cib: The result is not valid when diffs fail to apply cleanly for CLI tools
   + cib: Restore the ability to embed comments in the configuration
   + cluster: Detect and warn about node names with capitals
   + cman: Do not pretend we know the state of nodes we've never seen
   + cman: Do not unconditionally start cman if it is already running
   + cman: Support non-blocking CPG calls
   + Core: Ensure the blackbox is saved on abnormal program termination
   + corosync: Detect the loss of members for which we only know the nodeid
   + corosync: Do not pretend we know the state of nodes we've never seen
   + corosync: Ensure removed peers are erased from all caches
   + corosync: Nodes that can persist in sending CPG messages must be alive
afterall
   + crmd: Do not get stuck in S_POLICY_ENGINE if a node we couldn't fence
returns
   + crmd: Do not update fail-count and last-failure for old failures
   + crmd: Ensure all membership operations can complete while trying to cancel
a transition
   + crmd: Ensure operations for cleaned up resources don't block recovery
   + crmd: Ensure we return to a stable state if there have been too many
fencing failures
   + crmd: Initiate node shutdown if another node claims to have successfully
fenced us
   + crmd: Prevent messages for remote crmd clients from being relayed to wrong
daemons
   + crmd: Properly handle recurring monitor operations for remote-node agent
   + crmd: Store last-run and last-rc-change for all operations
   + crm_mon: Ensure stale pid files are updated when a new process is started
   + crm_report: Correctly collect logs when 'uname -n' reports fully qualified
names
   + fencing: Fail the operation once all peers have been exhausted
   + fencing: Restore the ability to manually confirm that fencing completed
   + ipc: Allow unpriviliged clients to clean up after server failures
   + ipc: Restore the ability for members of the haclient group to connect to
the cluster
   + legacy: Support "crm_node --remove" with a node name for corosync plugin
(bnc#805278)
   + lrmd: Default to the upstream location for resource agent scratch directory
   + lrmd: Pass errors from lsb metadata generation back to the caller
   + pengine: Correctly handle resources that recover before we operate on them
   + pengine: Delete the old resource state on every node whenever the resource
type is changed
   + pengine: Detect constraints with inappropriate actions (ie. promote for a
clone)
   + pengine: Ensure per-node resource parameters are used during probes
   + pengine: If fencing is unavailable or disabled, block further recovery for
resources that fail to stop
   + pengine: Implement the rest of get_timet_now() and rename to
get_effective_time
   + pengine: Re-initiate _active_ recurring monitors that previously failed
but have timed out
   + remote: Workaround for inconsistent tls handshake behavior between gnutls
versions
   + systemd: Ensure we get shut down correctly by systemd
   + systemd: Reload systemd after adding/removing override files for cluster
services
   + xml: Check for and replace non-printing characters with their octal
equivalent while exporting xml text
   + xml: Prevent lockups by setting a more reliable buffer allocation strategy

Bugs: http://bugs.clusterlabs.org

--
Digimer
What if the cure for cancer is trapped in the mind of a person without access to education?