On 19/09/2013, at 2:13 AM, Radoslaw Garbacz
<radoslaw.garb...@xtremedatainc.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I have a question regarding the "monitor" operation on disabled nodes.
>
> I noticed that this operation is called even, when an agent is disabled for a
> node. Is it an indented behavior

Yes.  We have to check the resource's status on that node to make sure it isn't
already running there.

> or is there something wrong with my configuration?
>
> Another question is, if it is intended, whether there is any way to
> distinguish such a call from a normal health check of a running agent (like
> "ocf_is_probe" for "validate-all" operation)?

Be careful not to unconditionally return 'stopped' for probes.  There are
plenty of situations where we could probe for a resource with the expectation
that it _is_ running.