Another idea is to create a pacemaker:HealthCPU resource that updates the #health-cpu attribute. Now you can add a location constraint to your resource to migrate away if #health-cpu is, lets say 'red'.

# pcs resource describe ocf:pacemaker:HealthCPU
Resource options for: ocf:pacemaker:HealthCPU
  state: Location to store the resource state in.
yellow_limit: Lower (!) limit of idle percentage to switch the health attribute to yellow. I.e. the #health-cpu will go yellow if the
                %idle of the CPU falls below 50%.
red_limit: Lower (!) limit of idle percentage to switch the health attribute to red. I.e. the #health-cpu will go red if the %idle of
             the CPU falls below 10%.

# pcs resource create resHealthCPU HealthCPU
# pcs constraint location resMyResource rule score=-INFINITY '#health-cpu' eq red

The same exists to query the S.M.A.R.T status of your hard disks.

Frank