On Thu, 2014-04-10 at 10:04 +1000, Andrew Beekhof wrote:

> Brian: the detective work above is highly appreciated

NP.  I feel like I am getting better at reading these logs and can
provide some more detailed dissection of them.  And am happy to do so to
help get to the bottom of things.  :-)

> Essentially the node is returning "too fast" (specifically, before the
> fencing notification arrives) causing pacemaker to forget the node is up and
> healthy.
>
> The fix for this is https://github.com/beekhof/pacemaker/commit/e777b17 and
> is present in 1.1.11

Is there any chance of getting that applied to RHEL 6.5, "quickly"?

Much thanks for your looking into this one Andrew.

b.